NVIDIA Quadro NVS290
- The NVIDIA Quadro NVS 290 is a mid-range professional graphics card that supports DirectX 11.1 and is designed for 2D multi-display environments.
- It has a 256MB DDR2 frame buffer memory with a 64-bit memory interface and a 6.4GB/sec memory bandwidth.
- It has a low-profile form factor and a passive heatsink for thermal solution2. It does not require any auxiliary power connectors.
- It has a DMS-59 display connector that can support two single-link DVI outputs with resolutions up to 1920 x 1200 @ 60Hz.
- It has a 21W maximum power consumption and can be installed on a PCI Express x16 or x1 graphics bus.
- It features the NVIDIA unified architecture that dynamically allocates GPU resources to deliver optimized performance
- It is compatible with Microsoft Windows Vista and offers an enriched 3D user interface, increased application performance, and the highest image quality.
- It supports the NVIDIA nView multi-display technology that provides flexibility and control of the desktop experience.
The NVIDIA Quadro NVS290 is a mid-range professional graphics card that was launched in 2007. It is designed for 2D multi-display environments that require high performance, quality and stability. It is based on the NVIDIA unified architecture, which dynamically allocates geometry, shader, and compute processing power to deliver optimized performance. It has a 256MB DDR2 frame buffer memory with a 64-bit memory interface and a 6.4GB/sec memory bandwidth. It supports DirectX 11.1 and is compatible with Windows Vista. It has a low-profile form factor and a passive heatsink for thermal solution. It has a DMS-59 display connector that can output to two single-link DVI monitors with resolutions up to 1920 x 1200 @ 60Hz. It also supports NVIDIA nView multi-display technology and NVIDIA PureVideo technology for enhanced desktop management and video playback. The NVIDIA Quadro NVS290 is the professional 2D solution from a wide range of product offerings from NVIDIA Quadro family.