A robust Aruba ProVision ASIC provides working , strong feature support and value with functionality for the present applications. The JL255A facilitates built-in 1GbE or 10GbE uplinks, PoE+, Access OSPF routing, Effective Segmentation, strong QoS, RIP routing, and IPv6 with no software licensing requirement. Some of the improved key features of JL255A includes:
- Supports operational interfaces, including REST APIs and Openflow 1.0 and 1.3, to enable automation of network operations, monitoring, and troubleshooting
Simplified installation and control
- Aruba Central cloud-based control platform provides a feasible, safe and modest way to control switches
- Zero Touch Provisioning (ZTP) eases the configuration of the switch infrastructure using Aruba Activate or a DHCP-based process with AirWave and Central Network Management
- Manage Plane Policing fixes rate limit on control protocols to protect CPU overload from DOS attacks
- Various user authentication ways
- Utilizes an IEEE 802.1X supplicant on the customer in conjunction with a RADIUS server to authenticate in accordance with market merits
- Supports web-based authentication
- Supports MAC-based customer authentication
- Dual flash images offer independent primary and secondary operating system files for backup while advancement.
- Friendly port titles ensure assignment of descriptive names to ports
When your network is mandatory to your organization, then your organization requires the backing of Aruba Support Services. Working with Aruba product experts to boost your team outcomes, keep updated with technology advances, software releases, and obtain break-fix support.
Get more information
Do you have any queries about the JL255A?
Contact us now via Live Chat or email@example.com.
|HPE Aruba JL255A
|48 x 10/100/1000 Gigabit Ethernet ports
|4 x 1G/10G SFP+
|Layer 3 Routing
|Yes (Static IP Routing)
|Quality of Service (QoS)
|Power Over Ethernet (PoE)
|Yes (PoE+ 802.3at)
|Redundant Power Supplies
|1.7 x 17.4 x 12.1 inches (1U Rack-Mountable)
|Yes (Aruba Stack)
|Web-based GUI, Command Line Interface (CLI)
|ACLs, IEEE 802.1X network access control, MACsec encryption
|Energy Efficient Ethernet (EEE)