The Aruba JL262A Switch is structured for clients forming functional and virtual organizations that are maximized for mobile emptors with a connected wired and wireless access. These basic Layer 3 access switches are simply to install and conduct with upgraded shield and network conduct tools like Aruba ClearPass Policy Manager and Aruba AirWave. Thus, with aid from Aruba Central, you can fastly deploy remote enterprise sites with little or no IT aid.
A robust Aruba ProVision ASIC offers working and value with aid of the updated SDN apps with tomorrow proof operationality for future’s applications. Moreover, stacking with Virtual Switching Framework (VSF) offers clarity and reliability. Furthermore, the 2930F supports built-in 1GbE or 10GbE uplinks, PoE+, Access OSPF routing, Tunnel node, robust QoS, RIP routing, and IPv6 with no need of software licensing.
The Aruba 2930F Switch Series provides an easy and modest approach switch solution that can be fastly deployed with Zero Touch Provisioning and built-in 10GbE uplinks. However, the strong basic Layer 3 feature set have a limited lifetime warranty.
- Aruba JL262A Layer 3 switch with VSF stacking, static, Rip and Access OSPF Routing, ACLs, and strong QoS.
- Continuous wired/wireless exposure to Aruba AirWave and Aruba ClearPass Policy Manager.
- Feasible built-in 1GbE or 10GbE uplinks and up to 370 W PoE+.
- Organized for ingenious SDN applications with OpenFlow support.
- Easy installation with Zero Touch Provisioning and cloud-based Aruba Central aid.
Do you have any queries regarding the JL262A?
Contact us now via Live Chat or firstname.lastname@example.org.
|Aruba 2930F 48G PoE+ 4SFP Switch
|Manufacturer Part Number
|Layer 3 Switch
|Number of Total Expansion Slots
|Media Type Supported
|Total Number of Network Ports
|Expansion Slot Type
|Compatible Rack Unit
|Number of SFP Slots
|Shared SFP Slot
|Port / Expansion Slot Details
|48 x Gigabit Ethernet Network
4 x Gigabit Ethernet Uplink
|2930F 48G PoE+ 4SFP